Main rules of the competitions:
- Kiiking competitions can be held both indoors and outdoors.
- Kiiking competitions are open to all interested parties
- Before competing, one must register to the competition pursuant to the competition guidelines.
- If several competitors have the same starting length, the competitor who registered their attempt first will swing first.
- Each competitor is entitled to up to five attempts. A successful attempt is a prerequisite for qualifying for the next attempt.
- In kiiking, the competitor who makes a full circle with greater shaft length is considered better. If shaft lengths are equal, the competitor who achieved the result first is considered better.
Competitor is obliged to:
- Go to the designated competition swing in competition clothing (i.e. without
warm-up tracksuit) within one minute after being called to an attempt.
- Be sober and responsible for their health condition.
- Wear proper sports clothing.
- Register the next shaft length with the referee within the maximum of 10
minutes after a successful attempt.
Competitor has the right to:
- Contest the activities of the competition organiser, referee or swing attendant if
they find that their rights have been violated or they have been treated unfairly compared to other competitors.
- Receive another attempt at the same shaft length if swinging was interrupted due to a technical fault.
- Rest for at least 10 minutes between two attempts (including an interrupted attempt).
- Receive information on the progress of competition, including the shaft lengths marked for the other competitors’ next attempts.